Why Choose GMC Plumbing Services ?
Because we know a quality job with skilled plumbers at the right price is important to you.
Skills And Experience
Fully qualified and proud members of the Master Plumbers Association of South Australia, you are in good hands with GMC Plumbing Services.
From a leaking tap or blocked drain to gas leaks, new appliance installation or bathroom renovations, we take care of all your plumbing needs.
Our qualified technicians check for problems that need attention to prevent further issues, keeping you safe and saving you money.
Call The Problem Solvers
Welcome to GMC Plumbing – We are fully qualified expert plumbers servicing the Adelaide Hills and Eastern Suburbs areas of South Australia.
With over 20 years of experience in the plumbing industry, we can assist you with all your plumbing and gas fitting requirements.
No job is too large or small, from a blocked pipe to boiler repairs, GMC Plumbing are here to help. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
GMC Plumbing are proud members of the Master Plumbers Association of South Australia, and an accredited Eco-Smart Plumber. We take pride in our work and look forward to assisting you.
Find out more about our services or call us on 0417 876 056
We’ll book you in as soon as possible.
If it’s an emergency which requires immediate attention please call 0417 876 056.
- Leaking taps
- Leaking toilets
- Roof leaks
- Toilet Installation and Repairs
- Burst Pipes
- Water Filters – Under Sink, Freestanding and Fridge Filters
- Vanity Units
- Basins, Sinks, Showers and Baths
- Roof, Gutter and Down pipes
- Sewer and Stormwater Installation and Repairs
- Breaching piece Replacements
- Rainwater tanks, pumps and filtration
- Appliance installation
- Gas leak detection
- Gas leak repairs
- New gas pipe installations
- Service of gas appliances
- LPG Conversions
- Hot water units (leaking, failed, repair, replacements)
- Room heaters
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations
- Servicing evaporative air conditioners
- Installation of Grease arrestors
- Service and installation of Backflow Prevention Valves
- Service and installation of Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV)
- Gas pipelines and equipment
- Commercial plumbing and gas maintenance
- Restaurant: drains, gas burners, leaking taps, backflow valves
- Childcare and aged care plumbing and gas fitting requirements
- Water audits (Exploring reasons for high usage)